- IMPROVE YOUR BREAST MILK FLOW: When used before breastfeeding or pumping it may soften, prepare breast, and stimulate letdown. It can also be used during breastfeeding or pumping to increase milk flow.
- TREAT UNDERSUPPLY, OVERSUPPLY, PLUGGED DUCTS, AND MASTITIS: Luna may help reduce the pain associated with engorgement, help unclog plugged ducts, and prevent or provide relieve from mastitis.
- DESIGNED TO PROVIDE GENTLE STIMULATION AND RELIEF: Massage breast with the long side to prepare for latching or pumping and initiate letdown. Relieve engorgement and empty the breast faster with the angled edge of the massager. Use the tip to focus on clearing plugged ducts. Explore 10 different modes of vibration to suit your individual needs. The discrete size makes it perfect to put inside your bra and use with confidence in public.
- MORE EFFECTIVE AND COMFORTABLE THAN AN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH: Moms deserve a solution that is more than a quick fix for their breastfeeding challenges. Luna is a safe alternative or addition to hand pumping, massage by hand, and other milk flow increasing techniques.
- BPA FREE, MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE, WATERPROOF, WOMAN OWNED, AND 100% GUARANTEED: You can feel confident using Luna in combination with the heat of a shower or bath for additional relief. Luna is rechargeable and each charge should last 3-4 hours. A travel bag is included for your convenience. Luna is backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or you will receive your money back.
Why Luna Lactation Massager
With breastfeeding, as with anything new and unfamiliar, there were ups and downs and a sharp learning curve for me on my journey. Most of all, I was concerned that my son was not getting enough nourishment based on his slow weight gain. Despite our pediatrician’s near-constant pressure to resort to formula, I did not want to give up! Luna is my contribution to breastfeeding mamas everywhere. My dream is that you will endure fewer hurdles. And I hope that you have friends and family members who are free of judgment and acknowledge you for your awesome commitment to your child’s health and wellness.
Why You Need Luna
- You are making your child’s needs a priority by giving the best nutrition possible
- You are doing an awesome job whether you are working outside of the home or a stay-at-home mama
- You are likely sleep deprived (but it may feel normal now)
- You are worthy of self-care in whatever form you desire
- It is a sign of strength that you are willing to ask for help
- You deserve a more comfortable breastfeeding journey
Relief for Plugged Ducts and Engorgement
- Warm your breast. (Luna is waterproof and can be used in the shower or bath)
- Massage the sore area gently. You may use the back side moving from the sore area toward the nipple for 5-10 minutes
- Target clogged ducts with the tip of Luna moving the massager toward the nipple for 2-5 minutes
- Massage breast with the angled side to prepare for latching or pumping and initiate letdown
- Relieve engorgement and empty the breast more efficiently with the back of the massager
- For extra relief, you may alternate with a cold compress