- Enables Medela Breast Pumps (Pump in Style, Lactina, Symphony, Swing) to work with Avent and SpeCtra wide-mouth bottles (Note: This ring DOES NOT work with Avent VIA storage cups; it does not work with Medela Sonata flnage.).
- Includes 4 conversion rings plus 4 sealing rings (inside the converter) to avoid many leaking events.
- You can pump directly into Avent and Spectra Wide-mouth bottles. NOTE: We have just discovered that some newer batches of Avent Natural glass bottles are made with thicker wall. The adapter will not fit as is. Please trim off part of the thread to fit. See the photos for details.
- BPA free, dishwasher safe, retail pack, sealed by manufacturer.
- Also Adapts to: Evenflo Comfort Select, Ameda Purely Yours, Lansinoh Double Electric, Playtex Embrace, Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Electric/Manual. This converter DOES NOT fit Medela’s new Sonata bottle connector.
Medela pumps are the best selling breastpumps in the USA and loved by many breastfeeding mothers. It is also known that Avent’s wide-mouth bottle feeding system offers easy cleaning, filling and other feeding benefits. Maymom steps in to create this conversion ring for Medela users to be able to use Avent’s wide-mouth bottles. Maymom also listens to users’ feedback to include a sealing ring for each conversion ring. While using this sealing disc is not a requirement, it will avoid many milk leaking incidents when used.
More recently, SpeCtra launched its S1/S2/M1 and 9+ pumps which come with wide-mouth bottles. This converter will allow spectra users to use spectra wide-mouth bottles with standard-sized flanges like Maymom, Medela and Ameda.
Use this converter ring and Avent Bottles, you can pump directly into the convenient wide-mouth Bottles, such as Avent Natural PP Bottle and Spectra widemouth bottles.