- Finally, a hands free heating and cooling pack designed especially for the multi-tasking Mama:
- THERAPEUTIC RELIEF: Mommy Soothers reusable breast heating and cooling pack offers relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges; cold pack therapy is great for relieving engorgement, hot pack therapy helps relieve plugged ducts, mastitis, and encourages easier milk let-down.
- COLD THERAPY: Place Mommy Soothers in carrying case (or resealable ziplock bag) and let sit in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Cold therapy helps to keep swelling down and relieve pain that could happen in the early days of breastfeeding.
- WARM THERAPY TO ENCOURAGE LET-DOWN: Mommy Soothers can be microwaved for the time indicated on the bag label and worn moments before you nurse your little one (never while baby is latched)
- BREAST PUMP AID: Heat the Mommy Soother according to instructions and wear while pumping to increase milk production and reduce time spent pumping; as recommended by most doctors, packs should only be used for 20 minutes.
Mommy Soothers provides hot and cold breast therapy for nursing and pumping Mamas. Warm Therapy: Relieves mastitis, plugged ducts and can help increase milk let down. Cold Therapy: Relives engorgement, swelling and pain. Breast pump aid: Wear while pumping to reduce time spent pumping