- CONTENT: 6 MEMBRANES and 2 TUBES for Medela Pump In Style Advanced breastpump released AFTER July 2006. It will not fit Pump In Style sold before July 2006. Please see product photos and verify your face plate before purchasing.
- ALL PARTS MADE BY NENESUPPLY. Not original Medela pump parts. Not original Medela pumpinstyle parts. Four 42 in long, and clear plastic tubes with pale yellow adaptor on one end, and soft end on the other. Clear and transparent tubing.
- COMPATIBLE and INTERCHANGEABLE: with Medela tubing, Medela pump tubes, Medela valves, Medela membranes, and Medela breastshields
- SAME SUCTION AS OEM BREASTPUMP PARTS. Membranes generate the same suction as OEM parts.
- BPA FREE. Comply with EU Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 for plastic materials that intended to come into contact with food. Tested by independent labs for quality and safety.
This product contains 6 membranes, and 2 tubings for Medela’s Pump In Style Advanced breastpump released after July 2006. Medela has released several versions of Pump In Style. Please refer to product photos to verify your face plate before making the purchase. The tubing in this listing has one soft end and one pale yellow adaptor. It is 42 inches in length. Smooth, and clear plastic tubing. Membranes are made from high quality silicon. They stay flat on valves, and will not become distorted after uses. They perform the same suction power as Medela’s. 100% compatible with Medela valves, and Nenesupply valves. FDA registered Medical Device. All parts are carefully designed and strictly tested. Membranes are specially-engineered so they can last longer. All parts are BPA free. In retail package sealed by the manufacturer. Comply with EU Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 for plastic materials that intended to come into contact with food. Every batch is tested for quality and safety.