- 1. Have Different Speed Patterns and Level of Suction: When breastfeeding, the milk starts with letdown and then the milk is expressed. Being able to switch speeds more closely mimics the act of breastfeeding a baby and maximizes milk production.
- 2. Different Power Options: Pumping is most used for moms on the go, so make sure your pump is both electric powered or manual, for those times when the electricity goes out.
- 3. Portable Breast Pump: This is one’s essential and non-negotiable, if you need to pump outside the home. It is easy to fits easily into a tote.
- 4. Electric Pumps: If need to pump at work, you’re going to want to do so in the most efficient manner. With the electric breast pump, can extract milk from breasts quickly. Mom can get the job of pumping done in no time and get back to mom’s day job.
- 5. Safe and Hygiene – PP material, the bottle can be completely disassembled and cleaned without any blind corners. Won’t hurt your baby.
Breastfeeding is a recommended way to feed your baby.
However, not every mom can feed on demand and be with their baby 24 hours a day.
If mom want to continue to provide your baby with breastmilk , a 2 in 1 Electric or manual breast pump is an effective way to establish and maintain a good milk supply.
Why you need a breast pump?
1. You may want to store breast milk for when you’re away from your baby. Maybe you’re going back to work, leaving your baby with family, friends, or a babysitter, or running errands.
2. Your baby is unable to latch or feed directly from the breast.
3. You want to give your baby breastmilk but don’t want to feed directly from the breast.
4. You’re trying to increase your milk supply, are weaning and need to alleviate pressure.
1. 2 in 1 Electric or manual breast pump, cheaper than hospital-grade electric breast pumps.
2. Portability: lightweight and portable pump, it is convenient to pump breast milk for women who travel or work a lot .
3. Soft-touch, makes mom comfortable.
4. Safe and Hygiene – PP material, the bottle can be completely disassembled and cleaned without any blind corners. Won’t hurt your baby.
Color: As shown.
Type: Breast pump.
Size: 10 * 3.8 * 5.5cm.
Bottle capacity: 160 ml (about 5.5 ounces).
Power: Power: With a USB cable, the breast pump can be powered using a mobile power source or other adapter with a USB port and a 1A power adapter.
Frequency: 50 – 60Hz.
Power: DC 6V.
1 x breastfeeding breast pump.