- THERMAL INDICATOR: Built in heat sensors indicate how hot or cold the breast milk is so that you know when it’s ready for your baby once it’s defrosted.
- FREEZER SAFE AND SELF-STANDING: Easily store and freeze breast milk with self-standing bags. Our bags are freezer safe and stand up on their own.
- DURABLE MATERIAL AND LEAK PROOF: Don’t worry about breast milk leaking or spilling. A durable pre-sterilized plastic makes bags leak proof.
- ZIP TOP CLOSURE: A convenient zip top closure allows you to easily open and close bags. Resalable bags securely hold 210 milliliters (7oz) of breast milk.
- BPA FREE: Protect your newborn from harmful chemicals like phthalate, bisphenol A (BPA) and lead. All Unimom products are BPA free and 100% safe.
Make the best out of your nursing experience for you and your little one. Thermal Sensor Breast Milk Storage Bags from Unimom make transporting, storing and freezing milk easy and convenient. Pre-sterilized and self-standing bags hold up to 210 milliliters of liquid allowing you to preserve healthy breast milk for as long as possible.
BUILT-IN THERMAL SENSORS
Make sure breast milk is the perfect temperature for feeding every time. Built-in thermal sensors on the bag indicate when milk is ready for your baby after defrosting. The sensors indicate when milk is frozen, ready or hot. Place the bag into a bowl of warm water and wait for the desired temperature. The thermometer symbol on the bag will indicate when the milk has reached the right temperature for your infant.
30 or 60 Bags
Thermal Temperature Indicator
Double Zip Top Seal
Store up to 7oz/210ml
Our breast milk storage bags make transporting milk a breeze. Whether you’re working or traveling you can take and store fresh milk with you wherever you go.
PRE-STERILIZED AND HYGIENIC
Our pre-sterilized bags feature a hygienic seal that ensures that the bag hasn’t been exposed to harmful germs or bacteria.
EASY TO STORE AND FREEZE
Our bags are designed to make storing nutrient rich milk effective. Easily label your bags with your name, the date and time before storing using the marked header section. Self-standing bags are designed to take up less space leaving more room in your freezer. Preserve your breast milk and have it readily available for your baby. To defrost milk place the freezer bag in a bowl of warm water and wait for the thermal sensor to indicate when milk is ready for consumption.